1. Remove the high side gauge line from the discharge Schrader port.
2. Backseat the suction service valve and then crack open one turn.
1. Start the unit and enter Service Test Mode as shown by Service Procedure A34A in the MP-T Diagnostic Manual (TK 41087). Using Service Test Mode place the unit in low speed cool [tESt-LSC].
2. Open both service manifold hand valves.
3. Front seat the receiver tank outlet valve.
4. Monitor suction pressure. When it falls to 3 psi fully back seat
the suction service valve.
5. Stop the unit.
6. Back seat the receiver tank outlet valve.
7. Remove the low side manifold gauge line.
8. Replace all valve and stem caps.